Why You Must Update Your Website at Least Once a Month
Published 08 Feb 2017
One of the important services we provide here at Gossipnet is uniquely written content such as:
- Case Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- And much more...
We write this independently or in close conjunction with our client’s and then place it on their website for them.
But What Are the Benefits or Regular Content Updates?
I’m going to give you five very good reasons why you should be adding at least one new page of 400 words onto your website each month:
- Google’s SEO algorithm favor’s websites that are updated over stagnant sites as confirmed by the Google Panda updates last year.
- Websites that look up to date are trusted more by site visitors and thus increase conversion.
- Content updates allow you to target an increasing number of keywords that your site may appear as a result within Google, thus increasing your relevant SEO site traffic.
- Content updates provide you with activity that you can talk about on your business Facebook page, thus helping you keep your social media activity fresh as well.
- New content pages on your website are a good source of internal links for SEO. Internal links are as valuable as external links when set correctly and with SEO link building becoming ever more increasingly expensive and difficult this is an important part of any SEO strategy.